TURO in Atlanta: Free $25 Credit


So if you're in town staying at our Midtown Atlanta Airbnb, you can technically walk and use the train to get everywhere since we're centrally located. That said, if you'd like to rent a car for a day or two we suggest trying TURO. It's basically like Airbnb for cars... you can rent a car for a whole day for as little as $20. When my car was in the shop I rented a clean and well-kept 2013 Mercedes C-Class AMG for just $42/day. Then when I applied this $25 credit it was only $17, pretty insane right?! Yes, I know, lol... which is why I suggest it. There are some optional add-ons too.  

They have everything: Fiat, Prius, JEEP, Camery, BMW, Porsche, Tesla, etc. 

sample of how the selection will look

Sign-up online. You'll need your license to signup, similar to your Airbnb signup. Then you choose from a list of cars in the area. You can meet them (which will be free / no extra cost) -or- have them deliver the car (many even deliver to the Airport). I usually just uber to the car, you could also take the train. I would suggest downloading the app after you use the link to signup online.


Here's a link to get a $25 credit towards your first TURO trip:



No comments:

Post a Comment